The Town of Limington’s Moy-Mo-Då-Yo beach has reopened.
The beach is normally open from Memorial Day through Labor Day from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm daily.
Unlimited winter access for snowshoeing and ice fishing from Mid December to end of March.
Moy-Mo-Då-Yo Road is the first dirt road on the right side of North Road if you approach from Route 25. It is about one mile in to the Moy-Mo-Då-Yo recreational area.
- Boat launch and dock
- Tennis courts, volley ball area, horseshoe pits
- Picnic tables, charcoal grills
- 1500-foot sand beach for swimming
- Changing rooms
- Playground with swings, slides, and tetherball
- Multi-use field that can be used for pick-up sports activities
- Abenakis walking path with benches
The day use fee is $5 per car. A seasonal pass is available from the Town Office or at Moy-Mo-Då-Yo for $30.00 for residents or $35 for non-residents.
No pets, except service dogs, are allowed at Moy-Mo-Då-Yo.