MSAD #6 will conduct Kindergarten registration for all elementary schools and pre-Kindergarten registration for Buxton Center Elementary, Edna Libby, H.B. Emery Jr., and Hollis Elementary Schools beginning February 3, 2020.
Kindergarten registration will continue through March 31, 2020 while pre-Kindergarten registration will be held through April 17, 2020.
The school district has provided an online pre-registration system for your student and they ask that a parent or guardian complete the online process before appearing in person for registration.
When completing the online form, select the 2020-2021 school year. They request that you only pre-register new Kindergarten and pre-Kindergarten students and that you do not enter any information for students who are already in the school system.
The registration process may then be completed at the Registrar’s Office at 290 Parker Farm Road, Buxton on weekdays from 7:30 am to 2:30 pm.
Parents/Guardians are required to bring the following items at the time of registration:
- The student’s birth certificate
- The student’s immunization records (if not uploaded during online registration)
- Proof of residency, consisting of two forms of current documentation with physical address, such as:
- Recent Maine Driver’s License with a physical address
- Maine Vehicle Registration or other credential
- Utility Bill – electric bill, water/sewer bill, cell phone bill, etc.
- Maine Resident Hunting and or Fishing License
- Mortgage agreement, lease, insurance policy, insurance ID card
- Tax bill
- Voter registration form
- Paycheck stub
- Court issued custody paperwork (only if applicable and if not uploaded during online registration)
For questions about the registration process, contact the Registrar’s Office at 207-929-2326.