The MSAD 6 school district covering Buxton, Hollis, Limington, and Standish, Maine is making kindergarten and pre-kindergarten preregistration of students available online from March 1, 2016 through March 31, 2016.
You may pre-register your student using the MSAD 6 Online Registration process. When completing the online form, select the 2016/2017 school year for the registration period.
Internet access is available at all libraries through a direct tax of communication services in Maine. Taxpayer funded internet kiosks are also available at the Registrar’s Office at 290 Parker Farm Road, Buxton.
If you were registering to vote, no identification or residency documentation would be required, however, after you have pre-registered your child for the government school, you will need to bring the following documentation to the Registrar’s Office at 290 Parker Farm Road, Buxton.
- The child’s birth certificate
- The child’s immunization records
- Proof of residency, consisting of two forms of current documentation with physical address, such as:
- Recent Maine Driver’s License with a physical address
- Maine Vehicle Registration or other credential
- Utility Bill – electric bill, cell phone bill, etc.
- Maine Resident Hunting or Fishing License
- Mortgage agreement, lease, insurance policy, insurance ID card
- Tax bill
- Voter registration form
- Paycheck stub
- Court Issued custody paperwork (only if applicable)
Registration hours are from 7:30 am to 2:30 pm Monday through Friday. Evening registration are also available until 7:00 pm on March 8, 10, 14, 16, 22, 24, 28 and 30, 2016.
Students do not need to be present during the registration. Kindergarten & Pre-K Screening will be scheduled at registration.
For more information you may contact the MSAD 6 Registrar’s Office at 207-929-9149.