Maine School Administrative District #6 will be conducting district-wide Kindergarten registration and pre-kindergarten registration for Edna Libby, H.B. Emery Jr., and Hollis Schools. Registration for the 2019 – 2020 academic year is open from February 4, 2019 through March 29, 2019. Preparation for registration may be found on the MSAD 6 Online Registration web site.
Upon preregistration, the government schools require you to bring the following information to the Registrar’s Office at 290 Parker Farm Road, Buxton, Maine during the registration hours, Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 2:30 pm.
Parents or guardians are required to bring the following items to registration:
- The student’s birth certificate
- The student’s immunization records if they are not submitted during the online preregistration
- The parent’s or guardian’s proof of residency, consisting of two forms of current documentation with physical address, such as
- Recent Maine Driver’s License with a physical address
- Maine Vehicle Registration or other credential
- Utility Bill – electric bill, water/sewer bill, cell phone bill, etc.
- Maine Resident Hunting and or Fishing License
- Mortgage agreement, lease, insurance policy, insurance ID card
- Tax bill
- Voter registration form
- Paycheck stub
- Court issued custody paperwork if applicable and if it is not submitted during the online preregistration
For more information call call the MSAD 6 Registrar’s Office at 207-929-9149.