Hollis Fire-Rescue is looking to fill one open full-time Firefighter/EMT position.
- 24 hour rotating schedule
- Sick & Vacation time
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance offered
- Educational funding available with retention contract
An application is available online.
All applications should include a completed application, resume, cover letter, and copies of certificates. Applications must be submitted by Friday, May 15th, 2020 at 1600 hours. Applications will be accepted via mail, 34 Town Farm Road, Hollis, ME 04042, or preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Valid Driver’s license
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Firefighter II (Firefighter I or BLS Firefighter considered)
- Maine EMT-Basic License (Advanced or Paramedic preferred)
- NIMS 100,200,700
- Basic Pumps
Applicants must complete a physical agility test, reading comprehension exam, and pass a health physical including drug screening upon job offer. Applicants will be subject to interviews, background and reference checks and driving record checks.