The Hollis Community Day Pirate Fest will be held on Saturday, August 10, 2019 at the Hollis Sports Complex on Lower Tarbox Road and Plains Road in Hollis, Maine.
The parade begins at 10:00 am and will run down Lower Tarbox Road starting at Saco Road towards the Sports Complex and then turn right onto Plains Road and end by the Sports Complex.
- All Day – Community Booths,Food Vendors, Skills Demonstrations, Touch-A-Truck with Hollis Fire Department, Radio Control Demonstrations
- 11:00 am to 12:00 pm Amanda Panda Music
- 11:00 am to 2:00 pm Balloon Twisting and Face Painting
- 12:00 pm to 12:30 pm Costume Contest
- 10:00 am to 2:30 pm Raffle Sales
- 2:30 to 3:00 pm Raffle Drawings
- 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm Shank Painters
- 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm Elvis in Concert
- 9:15 pm Fireworks Show