The Maine Fair season is underway. Buxton News presents the fair schedule for 2019.
- June 13 – 16 Monmouth Fair @ Monmouth, Maine
A small family agricultural fair with midway, animal exhibits, crafts and animal pull events.
- June 28 – July 3 Northern Maine Fair @ Presque Isle, Maine
Large family fair, lots of rides and exhibits, harness racing, tractor pulling, demo derby.
- July 4 – 7 Houlton Fair @ Houlton, Maine
A small fair featuring livestock, crafts, midway and stage entertainment.
- July 11 – 14 Ossipee Valley Fair @ South Hiram, Maine
Old-fashion fair, unique exhibit halls, lots of livestock, midway, drag racing, animal pull events.
- July 19 – 21 Waterford’s World’s Fair @ Waterford, Maine
A small family oriented agricultural fair, featuring local vendors, entertainment and livestock. Old MacDonald’s Barn full of animals to touch, outside stage with local talent, demonstrations & livestock exhibits.
- July 23 – 26 Pittston Fair @ Pittston, Maine
Small, family oriented country fair. Midway, animal and mechanical pulling events, exhibition hall, children’s games, Strawberry Festival.
- July 25 – August 3 Bangor State Fair @ Bangor, Maine
A large family fair featuring a midway, animal exhibits,crafts, commercial exhibits, flower show.
- August 6 – 11 Topsham Fair @ Topsham, Maine
Agricultural exhibits, animal pull events, 4-H, crafts, midway and harness racing.
- August 8 – 17 Skowhegan Fair @ Skowhegan, Maine
A large agricultural fair featuring a huge midway, animal exhibits, crafts, commercial exhibits, flower show, beano, animal pulling events, demo derby, harness racing.
- August 17 – 24 Union Fair @ Union, Maine
A large family fair famous for the annual State of Maine Wild Blueberry Festival. Large midway, crafts, animal pull events, harness racing.
- August 21 – 22 Maine Farm Days @ Clinton, Maine
An Agricultural Trade Show held on a working farm.
- August 22 – 25 Piscataquis Valley Fair @ Dover-Foxcroft, Maine
Agricultural exhibits, milking parlor, homemade ice cream, crafts, midway, mechanical pulling, demo derbies, animal pulling, and stage shows.
- August 22 – 25 Acton Fair @ Acton, Maine
Outstanding exhibits, 4-H, livestock exhibit, flower show, animal pull events, midway.
- August 25 – September 2 Windsor Fair @ Windsor, Maine
A large, progressive fair with extensive agricultural, art/crafts exhibits. Large midway, animal pull events, harness racing and mechanical pulling.
- August 29 – September 2 Blue Hill Fair @ Blue Hill, Maine
Great country fair, midway, exhibits, non-pari-mutuel racing, animal pull events, entertainment.
- August 30 – September 2 Harmony Free Fair @ Harmony, Maine
Free Admission, Free Parking, Stage Shows, Animal and Mechanical Pulling, Midway, Demo Derby, Livestock and Exhibit Hall.
- August 31 Springfield Fair @ Springfield, Maine
Stage shows, animal and mechanical pulling, antique autos, midway, livestock exhibits.
- September 5 – 8 Clinton Lions Agricultural Fair @ Clinton, Maine
Clinton Family oriented agricultural fair with animal and mechanical pulling utstanding midway, exhibit halls, stage entertainment and woodsmen contest.
- September 6 – 8 Litchfield Fair @ Litchfield, Maine
Country fair with large midway, agricultural exhibits, livestock, animal pull events. Historical fair museum.
- September 11 – 14 Oxford County Fair @ Oxford, Maine
Livestock shows, animal pull events, midway, crafts, exhibits, and a new harness race track.
- September 13 – 15 New Portland Lion’s Fair @ North New Portland, Maine
Midway, exhibit hall, animal and mechanical pulling, crafts, livestock
exhibits, woodsmen day, stage shows.
- September 15 – 21 Farmington Fair @ Farmington, Maine
Large midway, exhibit halls, livestock exhibits, animal pull events, harness racing, demolition derby.
- September 20 – 22 Common Ground Fair @ Unity, Maine
A celebration of rural life, demonstrations, Maine-Organic produced foods and crafts as well as livestock exhibits.
- September 22 – 28 Cumberland Fair @ Cumberland Ctr, Maine
Large exhibit halls, midway and livestock exhibits. Animal pull events and harness racing.
- September 29 – October 6 Fryeburg Fair @ Fryeburg, Maine
Maine’s largest agricultural fair. Beautiful setting in prime foliage season. Exhibit halls, museum, harness racing and livestock shows.