On June 8, 2020 the Salmon Falls Library started offering outside pickup of print and audio books. The building is still not open to the public.
- To participate go to the library web site then select the catalog or go directly to the online library catalog.
- Search for and select the materials to borrow.
- Reserve the items.
- Wait for an email notification informing you that your items are ready for pick-up.
- Your requested materials will be put in a bag with your name on it and placed next to the book drop.
- All items may be returned to the book drop.
Monday from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Thursday from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Saturday from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
Questions may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.