The 2015 Community Appreciation Day at the Poland Spring Bottling Plant will be held on August 29, 2015 from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm at the Hollis bottling plant at 400 Killick Pond Road in Hollis, Maine.
This year’s event includes a “People and Pet Food Drive”. Bring a non-perishable food or pet item for the York County Food Rescue or Animal Welfare Society of Kennebunk and receive an entry to win Red Sox or NASCAR tickets.
Hollis sports complex on Lower Tarbox Road
- 9:00 am – 5 Mile Road Race
- 9:15 am – Free Children’s Road Race
- 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm – Fireman’s Muster
- 11:00 am to 3:00 pm – Music, Food, Bottling Plant Tour
- Saco River Jazz Ensemble
- Curse of Kona
- 11:00 am to 3:00 pm – Kids’ Zone
- Bounce Houses
- Wally the Green Monster
- Salty Pete