Maine School Administrative District #6 is now conducting district-wide Kindergarten registration and pre-kindergarten registration for Edna Libby and H.B. Emery Jr. Schools. Registration for the 2017 – 2018 academic year is open now through March 30, 2017. Preparation for registration may be found on the MSAD 6 Online Registration web site at www.bonnyeagle.org.
Upon preregistration, the government schools require you to bring the following information to the Registrar’s Office at 290 Parker Farm Road, Buxton during the registration hours, Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 2:30 pm and on March 28, 2017 and March 29, 2017 until 7:00 pm.
Students are not required to attend the registration session, however student screening will be scheduled during registration.
Parents or guardians are required to bring the following items to registration:
- The student’s birth certificate
- The student’s immunization records
The parent’s or guardian’s proof of residency, consisting of two forms of current documentation with physical address, such as:
- Recent Maine Driver’s License with a physical address
- Maine Vehicle Registration or other credential
- Utility Bill – electric bill, water/sewer bill, cell phone bill, etc.
- Maine Resident Hunting and or Fishing License
- Mortgage agreement, lease, insurance policy, insurance ID card
- Tax bill
- Voter registration form
- Paycheck stub
- Court Issued custody paperwork
For more information call call the Registrar’s Office at 207-929-9149.